Warranty & Refund
RETURNS & WARRANTY
CHANGE OF MIND RETURNS.
Purchases that have been made in error for example if you have ordered/purchased the incorrect colour, size or unwanted gifts.
BlueVape gladly accepts returns of unopened, unused, undamaged, or defective items purchased on our website or store for a refund within 14 days of original purchase.
Our 90-day warranty begins the day the items are delivered. Customer assumes all cost in shipping items back to blueVape, and blueVape assume all cost in shipping the item back to the customer. Shipping cost incurred is non-refundable/creditable.
What is NOT covered by our warranty?
- E-liquids, Atomizers, Tanks, Rebuildable products, batteries, chargers, mechanical mods, drip tips, coils or any other accessories on the device itself are NOT covered.
- Failure or damage caused due to improper use or unauthorized repair
- Failure or damage as a result of excessive force such as dropping or abuse
- Failure or damage as a result of usage outside of recommended operating instructions. (See usage manual for operating instructions)
- Damage or failure caused by improper use. This includes water damage, juice spillage, and fire damage.
- Leaky tanks are not covered under warranty
- Loss or damage due to missing components
- Stripped or damaged threads, crooked 510 connection (Atomizer not sitting flush)
- Damage to the finish (cosmetic issues), or scratches from a brushed finish.
- Rattling or sticky buttons
- Modifying a product in any way, automatically voids the warranty.
- Defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal aging of the product.
- Items outside of our warranty period
What is covered by our Warranty?
- LED screen issues
- Charging port issues
- Battery issues (turning off when firing, etc)
- Unit auto firing.
- Chip malfunctions
For unopened, unused items, there is a 20% restocking fee. For manufacturer defects on the original item, there is no restocking fee.
blueVape will not accept the following returns.
- Item was on Sale.
- No proof of purchase e.g. receipt, or order number (Bank statements are not accepted as proof of purchase)
- If the item is the incorrect colour or size, you may also swap them for an item of equal value (shipping fees are the responsibility of the customer).
Some products will have minor flaws and that is to be expected during manufacturing. We can only accept a return or exchange if an item is defective (malfunctioning).
FAULTY PRODUCT RETURNS
If a product is faulty, signiﬁcantly diﬀerent from description or sample, we will provide you with a refund, replacement or exchange.
*If the product is defective please cease use for your own safety.
If the problem with the product is not major, we will repair the item within 7 days (from receiving the product)
Refurbished goods may be used to repair the product. If it has not been repaired within 7 days you may choose a refund, replacement or exchange. To claim a refund, replacement or exchange you will need a proof of purchase (Bank statements are not accepted as proof of purchase) and the product you want to return, including all the accessories you received with the product.
*If you are returning a Starter Kit, Kit or Tank please empty and clean the tank for the Health & Hygiene of our staff, blueVape will not accept returns that have liquid in the Tank.
RETURN PROCESS (IN-STORE)
- Bring your item(s) to blueVape store. Our staﬀ will assess the problem within 48 hours and in the case that your product meets the returns policy guidelines, we will provide you with a refund, replacement or exchange.
If the product is in good working condition and blueVape ﬁnds that there are no issues that require a repair, replacement or refund. The customer is required to pay for return postage fees or if in store $5.00 service fee.
RETURN PROCESS (ONLINE)
If you have purchased a product(s) online, return them to
27 Merrylands Road
Merrylands NSW 2160
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and our staﬀ can advise you on the steps to take to resolve your issue.
Alternatively, you may:
- Return your product(s) via Postal Service
- Your full name, phone number and order reference number;
- A brief overview of what you wish to return and why you believe it is faulty;
- Any steps you have taken to alleviate the fault.
- Keep your proof of postage receipt
If the Product meets our Faulty Product or Warranty Policy, we will send the repaired item, replacement or exchange, free of charge back to you.
If the product is in good working condition and blueVape determines that there are no issues that require a repair, replacement or refund. The customer is required to pay for return postage fees.
Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
The warranty period begins when the customer has received the product.
This term is referred to as Manufacturing Warranty or Warranties Against Defects. Warranty periods are diﬀerent for each individual product or may not have “Manufacturing Warranty”. blueVape will provide you with a Ninety (90) day warranty period if you experience problems with your product or have any queries regarding manufactures warranty please contact us at email@example.com
The types of products covered under the Manufacturing Warranty, Warranties Against Defects & blueVape Ninety (90) day warranty include:
- Mods (Removable & Built-in Battery)
- Starter Kits
- Battery Chargers
WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Deliberate or Accidental Abuse or Misuse Damage
- General Wear and Tear
- Unauthorised Repairs
- Excessive force or improper use
- Water, Liquid or E-Liquid Damage
- Cosmetic Damage (e.g. scratches, dents, paint peel)
- Third Party Programs or Accessories/Unsupported Chargers
Your original warranty period is not renewed or extended as a result of a warranty repair or replacement.
Incorrect Item Received
If we have sent an incorrect item in an order, please notify us as soon as possible and we will rectify the issue. We may request the incorrect item to be returned to us, and this must be in an unused condition
Item Arrived Damaged
If your item arrives damaged during transit, please notify us as soon as possible and we will rectify the issue. We may request the incorrect item to be returned to us, and this must be in an unused condition.
All return requests must be accompanied by an explanation of the reason for return as well as supporting images (incorrect item, fault in question, etc.). Return requests without these may be rejected and more information sought.
The blueVape Team