Sony VTC4 18650 2100mAh 30A
Premium Grade A lithium-ion battery from Sony. The VTC4 is a high discharge, flat top, lightweight, and high performance with 30A max continuous discharge.
Note: Price is for one piece only. Fully charger before first use.
Shipping: Due to aviation safety regulations lithium-ion batteries cannot be sent via Express Post. Orders containing Lithium-Ion batteries will be dispatched via regular parcel post. If Express Post is selected during check out, we will do out best to ship by rail if available, however, Australia Post will not guarantee the speed of delivery.
- Model: US18650VTC4
- Manufacturer: Sony
- Country of Origin: Japan/China
- Chemistry: NMC
- Max. continuous discharge current: 30A
- Nominal capacity: 2100mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Dimensions: 18.20mm x 64.86mm
- Diameter: 18mm
- Weight: 45.3g
You must have an appropriate understanding of lithium-ion batteries before purchasing. Use caution when working with and using lithium-ion batteries as they may explode, burn, cause a fire or worse if misused or mishandled. Never leave batteries charging unattended. BlueVape is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium-ion batteries and chargers. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility with any device can be made. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium-ion battery. State regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium-ion batteries vary so please check with your local council.
Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Always charge on a stable fire-proof surface
- Avoid bringing batteries into contact with other batteries or mix with metal objects.
- Do not use if battery releases an odour, generates heat, becomes discoloured or disfigured
- Discontinue use immediately if battery wrapper or insulator is damaged, torn or damaged in any way.
- Do not short-circuit the battery by connecting wires or other metal objects to the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals, or reverse the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals.
- Do not overcharge or discharge
- Do not tamper with the battery
- Store batteries at room temperature
- Remove the battery from e-cig if you plan long-term storage.
- Use batteries AT YOUR OWN RISK