Samsung 35E 18650 3500mAh
Samsung 35E 18650 3500mAh
The 35E is a superior cell for low-medium amp, extremely high capacity battery packs and applications. The low continuous rating on this battery makes it NOT APPROPRIATE FOR USE IN HIGH DRAIN APPLICATIONS (e-cigs, vaporizers, or similar), but this is an exceptional 3500mAh cell that offers a solid 8A max continuous with 3500mah, and up to 13A manufacturer pulse rating.
The Samsung 35E 3500mAh 8A 18650 Battery is an ideal source of power for E-bikes, torches, clocks, toys, cameras, and many other electronic devices. The 35E is a superior cell for low-medium amp, extremely high capacity battery packs and applications
Note: Price is for one piece only. Fully charge before first use.
Shipping: Due to aviation safety regulations lithium-ion batteries cannot be sent via Express Post. Orders containing Lithium-Ion batteries will be dispatched via regular parcel post. If Express Post is selected during check out, we will do out best to ship by rail if available, however, Australia Post will not guarantee the speed of delivery.
- Manufacturer Samsung SDI
- Model 35E
- Size 18650
- Positive Terminal
- Flat Top
- Nominal Capacity 3500mAh
- Continuous Discharge Rating (max) 8A
- Nominal Voltage 3.6V
- Maximum Voltage 4.2V
- Discharge cut-off Voltage 2.65V
- Protected No
- Rechargeable Yes
- Approx. Dimensions 18.75mm x 65.25mm
- Approx. Weight 50g
- Country of Origin Republic of Korea or Malaysia
- Associated Names INR18650-35E
You must have an appropriate understanding of lithium-ion batteries before purchasing. Use caution when working with and using lithium-ion batteries as they may explode, burn, cause a fire or worse if misused or mishandled. Never leave batteries charging unattended. BlueVape is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium-ion batteries and chargers. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility with any device can be made. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium-ion battery. State regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium-ion batteries vary so please check with your local council.
Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Always charge on a stable fire-proof surface
- Avoid bringing batteries into contact with other batteries or mix with metal objects.
- Do not use if battery releases an odour, generates heat, becomes discoloured or disfigured
- Discontinue use immediately if battery wrapper or insulator is damaged, torn or damaged in any way.
- Do not short-circuit the battery by connecting wires or other metal objects to the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals, or reverse the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals.
- Do not overcharge or discharge
- Do not tamper with the battery
- Store batteries at room temperature
- Remove the battery from e-cig if you plan long-term storage.
- Use batteries AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Visit bluevape blog to learn about caring for your batteries