Samsung 30T 21700 3000mAh - 35A
An incredibly performing battery, the Samsung 30T is an amazing battery that outperforms all 18650 and 20700 batteries.
Right now this is the best performing cell available to for higher power levels and unregulated/mech mod users. The 30T is a true 35A 3000mAh 21700 cell that hits harder than any other round battery around.
What to learn more about the performance of the Samsung 30T 21700 battery, Checkout this article
Note: Price is per piece
- Brand: Samsung
- Model: 30T
- Size: 21700
- Nominal Capacity: 3000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- Maximum Voltage: 4.2V
- Discharge Current: 35A Maximum Continuous
- Style: Flat Top
- Protected: NO, UNPROTECTED
- Approximate Dimensions: 21.1mm x 70.2mm
- Approximate Weight: 68.2g
You must have an appropriate understanding of lithium-ion batteries before purchasing. Use caution when working with and using lithium-ion batteries as they may explode, burn, cause a fire or worse if misused or mishandled. Never leave batteries charging unattended. BlueVape is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium-ion batteries and chargers. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility with any device can be made. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium-ion battery. State regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium-ion batteries vary so please check with your local council.
Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Always charge on a stable fire-proof surface
- Avoid bringing batteries into contact with other batteries or mix with metal objects.
- Do not use if battery releases an odour, generates heat, becomes discoloured or disfigured
- Discontinue use immediately if battery wrapper or insulator is damaged, torn or damaged in any way.
- Do not short-circuit the battery by connecting wires or other metal objects to the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals, or reverse the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals.
- Do not overcharge or discharge
- Do not tamper with the battery
- Store batteries at room temperature
- Remove the battery from e-cig if you plan long-term storage.
- Use batteries AT YOUR OWN RISK