LG HG2 18650 3000mAh 20A
LG HG2 18650 3000mAh 20A
LG 18650 HG2 3000mAh Batteries are a high-performance battery, that is perfect to use in VV/VW Mods, pairing LGs renowned quality and consistency with an industry-leading battery life and amperage output combination. The LG HG2 boasts a 20A max. discharge rating which is very good and adequate for most high-drain applications. This, coupled with a high 3000 mAh capacity really allows this cell to hit a home run.
Note: Price is for one piece only. Fully charger before first use.
Shipping: Due to aviation safety regulations lithium-ion batteries cannot be sent via Express Post. Orders containing Lithium-Ion batteries will be dispatched via regular parcel post. If Express Post is selected during check out, we will do out best to ship by rail if available, however, Australia Post will not guarantee the speed of delivery.
- Model: INR18650HG2
- Manufacturer: LG Chemical
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Chemistry: INR
- Max. continuous discharge current: 20A
- Nominal capacity: 3000 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1500mAh
You must have an appropriate understanding of lithium-ion batteries before purchasing. Use caution when working with and using lithium-ion batteries as they may explode, burn, cause a fire or worse if misused or mishandled. Never leave batteries charging unattended. BlueVape is not responsible for any damage or injury caused by misuse or mishandling lithium-ion batteries and chargers. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility with any device can be made. Charge only with a smart charger designed for this specific type of lithium-ion battery. State regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium-ion batteries vary so please check with your local council.
Do not mix and match old and new, used and unused batteries.
- Always charge on a stable fire-proof surface
- Avoid bringing batteries into contact with other batteries or mix with metal objects.
- Do not use if battery releases an odour, generates heat, becomes discoloured or disfigured
- Discontinue use immediately if battery wrapper or insulator is damaged, torn or damaged in any way.
- Do not short-circuit the battery by connecting wires or other metal objects to the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals, or reverse the positive (+) and negative (-) terminals.
- Do not overcharge or discharge
- Do not tamper with the battery
- Store batteries at room temperature
- Remove the battery from e-cig if you plan long-term storage.
- Use batteries AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Visit bluevape blog to learn about caring for your batteries